Friday, February 22

Pizza Hut

I went to PizzaHut with my friend. She's pregnant with her third baby. She said that her baby likes "Mat Salleh" food. Today, both mummy and baby crave for Italian food! I took some photos of the dishes we ordered. Come and join us.

The first dish is Spaghetti Bolognese. Nyum... nyum... This is not "Mee Rebus" or "Dry Mee Kari". Hahaha...


Garlic bread and Mushroom Soup are the second dish. My favorite mushroom soup. Sruuppp...


Actually, I wanted to eat Thai Seafood Pizza. But, slip of the tongue. I ordered Thai Chicken Pizza! Erks!...Looks more like "Burnt Pizza" to me!

Now you see, now you don't.

Here you are! This is the "Mak Buyong".

And this is the lucky girl who got to be Mak Buyong's lunch date. She's a 'vacuum cleaner' alright! Want to know a secret? Psst...some of my course mates always visit my blog during noon. All these food... hehehehe.... will definitely makes their stomach to rumble and grumble! Sorry friends...are you guys hungry? Relax, calm down... Won't be long now. Class ends at 2:15 pm. Wakakakaka...

9 comments:

Honey Bee said...

Hi young lady..
I felt so sad right now. You want to know why. I love to eat Pizza Hut. You just make me jealous young lady. Anyway, why you get the burn pizza? Sympathy on you.

Rina said...

Sue,
That "Burnt Pizza" so delicious.
hahaha... you are jealous. please don't.

Unknown said...

waaaaa...i want eat pizza too..very delicous..emm when yea i want go to Pizza Hut...


.....................
.lasagnia seafood .
.spaghetti .
.....................

Rina said...

Diana,
This saturday, after class.
I'll book the place but you pay the bill hahahaha...

ike said...

try test ok let me know if ike available......hehehh

ike said...

try test ok let me know if ike available......hehehh

Rina said...

ike,
try test? what do you like to test? the burnt pizza?
hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Aik cik rina nape call tak angkat
leh tau

Rina said...

anonymous,
why you call me?