Monday, March 17

Ayu - Hanya Di Mercu

“Hanya Di Mercu” made Ayu a winner in OIAM. From the very fist time I heard the song, I liked it. It gave me a motivation!

Maybe it is difficult for some of you to listen to this song because of the background music. Don’t worry, press the ESCAPE button, CLICK the YOUTUBE screen TWICE, you’ll get to enjoy the music in no time at all.

I'm not a fan of Ayu and I didn't watch any OIAM series on TV but I really like the lyrics.

Yes, this is my English blog. But I don’t see any harm sharing Malay song with you once in a while. Let’s sing along – don’t worry, lyrics are provided!

Mimpi dan harapan

Bagaikan duri yang mencengkam

Tak pernah terluahkan

Hanyalah di hati tersimpan

Terpendam

Keterbatasan diriku menjadi penghalang

.

Chorus:

Sampai bila aku bertanya sampai bila

Ku harus mencuba

Bila lagi desak hatiku bila lagi

Aku harus berani

Lalu ku bangkit tegak berdiri

Mengatur langkah ku terus mendaki

Cita-citaku

Di mercu

.

Mimpi dan harapan cecita yang tinggi menjulang

Seandainya ku biar cecita dihati tersimpan

Terpendam

Keterbatasan tak wajar menjadi penghalang

.

Bridge:

Aku mencari kekuatan

Dalam kelemahan

Aku temui kejayaan

Dalam keberanian

.

Lalu ku bangkit tegak berdiri

Mengatur langkah ku terus mendaki

Cita-citaku

Di mercu

1 comment:

Nazhatulshima N said...

I like the lyrics too and wonder who the singer is. Now I know ,and it's written by my favourite lyricist, Habsah Hassan.