Wednesday, April 9

Daia Discharged From Hospital

Get well soon, Daia.

She met with an accident last week. She was riding her motorcycle and crashed with a car. But she's OK. No injuries. She can still drive to class.

This afternoon, I received a sms from her, "Sis, I'll be discharged from hospital today"

I'm really shocked while I read her message. I really didn't know that she was admitted to hospital. No one tells me about it.

She sent another sms to me, "I'm OK. Don't worry. Low blood pressure only"

She wasn't admitted because of the accident but was due to low blood pressure after the accident. I think she's still in shocked then!

Aiyoo... This is all about cat, right? Don't worry Daia, I will find that cat and ask him to apologize to you, OK? Err... the grey or the white cat? I'm confused! I do wear glasses you know!

No comments: