Sunday, April 13

My Weekend

Weekends! Most of us will be waiting for these days. When Fridays come, the thought of the coming weekends put a smile on faces. Children and adults alike. Weekends are family days, holidays, time to take a break from the busy and tiring weekdays, or whatever one wants to call it. Most of us will spend quality time with families and friends.

How do I spend my weekends? I have too many things to do. I wash my car, I tidy up my room, 'Laundry' my clothes, watching cartoon with my little brother or window shopping with my mom.


Since I had decided to further my studies, I never have my weekends. My weekends are spent in the classroom. Breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner, too.

Every weekend... I had the same routines.

Did I regret? Of course NOT! NO! NO! I’ve never regretted even a little bit! I'm happy with my life. I’m definitely happy to be given the chance to pursue my dreams. I’ve passed it once, I’ll never pass it again, ever! Chances may comes twice in life, maybe not thrice. There’s NOTHING to regret but EVERYTHING to be THANKFUL for!

I’ve made new friends from all walks of life and places. They are so kind, cooperative, tolerant, honest and loyal. All that you want from a friend. We had our own study group. They are my weekend buddies, who made my weekends beautiful and meaningful. We not only study together, but had breakfast and lunch together. Of course, once in a while we will quarrel over trivial matters, but hey, that’s life. That’s what made our friendship blooms.

Studying part-time is not as easy as it looks. There’s so many things that I have to give up and adjust. This semester, there are so many barriers in my way. But, I know I had to face it. I have to be strong!

I would like to dedicate my THANK YOU to all my lecturers and friends.

Dearest Friends,
Thanks for being my friend. You guys and gals are the best gang!

My Beloved Lecturers,
Thank you for teaching me the extra things about and in life, giving the knowledge and transfer all the information to me. There’s no end to learning, right?

Here! Some photos for your eyes of our class this sem. Enjoy gang!

Lunch together


"I'm hungry. Don't disturb"



"On diet"



Future mummy!



Yummy! Delicious!




Come and join us!




Revise time!




Err... I don't understand. What is the answer?



Cheese.....


"Ladius, what are you doing?"


"Hey... don't gossiping on me"



Charlie's Angel Junior



Sorry Mr Chu, the camera unstable



"Alamak! Diana, why are you standing like that?"

Sorry Mr Chu. One more shoot



Finally, a beautiful photo with Mr Chu



With PM Norzian



Ustaz Nawawi the cute



Here! With Puan Shima


This blog was created for her class

Hmmm….I remember…this is the same blouse she wore the first time we met. Maria whispered to me that you are sexy, Puan Shima!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha...the foto 'women was hungry'...if have man look at my foto they must don't want me as their wife...thank to god that's i was married woman..if not..i will ashamed hahhahahaha

Rina said...

wakakakkaka....

Daia said...

huhuhu.. that all beautiful picture.

Rina said...

ya, beautiful like you!