Friday, December 10

8 Days Left

I cannot stay at home. When I see all the preparation that has not been completed, I feel so blur and fag out. OMG!

I'm so happy today. Not because of my wedding day is getting closer but it is because of my result for final year exam. I had a dream a night before that my result is not so good. I was very scared to see my results.

I'm happy to finish my studies without repeating any paper. I took three and half years to complete studies. Thank you to all my lectures who have taught me from the first sem till I graduated. My pointer is not so good but it's maintain with above 3 pointer. Alhamdullilah. Also thanks to those who helped me throughtout my study - all my classmates, friends, colleagues and family.
.
This is my first wedding gift!
.
.
p/s - Kanda: Thanks to helped me in english. Lidah yang makan belacan memang susah nak fluent in english but my english has improved day by day. Konon-konon laa. Kena puji diri sendiri sikit. Sebab tak ada orang puji. Hahaha...
.
Awak: Thanks to taught me in computer.

No comments: