Sunday, May 4

My Exam Day

After 14 weeks of study, its time to face the examination. I’m really phobia with exams. I’m always nervous during examination periods. Sleepless nights before exam are a norm to me. I cannot close my eyes the night before and after exams. I’m too worried. I don’t know why, but it always happens.

How is my exam? Very bad! One of my habits is to SPOT the exam questions. I’ll target few questions that I expected will be out for the exam and I'll concentrate and studies these targeted chapters only. How do I target? Hey… that’s a secret!

Wakakaka… There is NO secret actually. The truth is I’m a very lazy student to read or revise. This is my most crucial problem. “Spot” the question is always my choices! Very bad eh?!

Unfortunately, the questions that I spotted were not in my favour this exam. So Sad, very sad. Disappointed! This is the reciprocation for a lazy student like me! What do I do? I just “Merepek” to answer the questions. Oh my God!

The other thing is my memory is too slow to pick up and remember all the formulas. Sometimes, I’m confused with the formulas given. Do you know what I have done? I always change the formulas.

My last paper is next Sunday. Hopefully, I will not change the formula or “merepek” to answer the question. “Oh God, please help me” Err… how does God help me if I do not take the initiative to revise, right?

These are some photos taken during my exam day.

First day - after English paper.

My essay was the worst in the world. I don't have enough time to conclude that essay. Aiyoo... my grammar was bad too! And I realised that I had some spelling errors in my essay.

Second day - Islamic Thought and Civilization paper. Aiyoo... Islam Hadhari was the only chapter I had "Spot" came out in the exam. How about others? NO! They went hiding somewhere! Bummer!

My Islam Hadhari Note. Colourful


In the Peria Hall - too cold

10 airconds had been installed in the Peria Hall

Diana got fever & flu a day before. Go... Diana, Go!

Third day - Arabic paper. I read all the Islamic months even in my sleep. I sang Muaharam, Safar, Rabiul awal... till the end of the month zulhijjah. Unfortunately, they only asked the month of May in Arabic - Mayu. Hahaha...

I read raksun, anfun, uzunun... but they asked what is cucumber, aeroplane, glass in arabic. Aiyoyo...

I'm sure Ustaz will be laughing while marking my paper. One of the question was to change to the correct word. Fatimah go to Sarawak by airport. We should change to by aeroplane. What was my asnwer? Shopping Complex!! I thought that the question was Fatimah go to Sarawak FOR and I want to put for shopping but... I don't know why I wrote Shopping Complex! Waduh...


Fourth day - Account paper. I made my own formula. Why? Of course, because I forgot the formula! I kept in my memory box about "Job Costing" and "Contract Costing" formulas but I really want to cry... The questions did not show up!

"Marginal Costing", "Overhead" and "Functional Budget" had took over the exam. Hey... I'm blurred with the "Standard Costing". I knew the formula but my answers were the opposite.

I think I have Alzheimer. Memory loss is usually the first sign of Alzheimer's Disease. Walawei... I'm not too old, right? I'm still young. Maybe not Alzheimer. It's more to "Lazy Disease". Yes, I'm Lazy not Alzheimer.

I'm not happy with this paper. The exact time was 3 hours. They make an amendment after 1 1/2 hours while the exam was in progress. Then, 15 minutes before times up, they make another amendment for question no. 4. Ah? 15 minutes before time ends? I didn't change my answer. I have no time to alter it. 20 marks were gone for question no. 4! Oh, God!

One more paper... Revise! Revise! Remember the formulas!


2 comments:

Daia said...

u see my face??? hahaha... I also have no time for answers all question..

Rina said...

hahaha... tension face ah?