Tuesday, November 30

The Answer

Finally, after 2 years I got the answer. Tonight I knew the answer for the question that I can't find the answer for the very long time. OMG! Now, I knew why some people treat me like that. I was never hostile to other people but I'm strange why somebody don't want to talk with me. I tried to smile and be nice to them but they are still treats me like an enemy.

I've tried to not offend anyone. But nobody can read the hearts of others. I can not do anything if people judge me negatively. God knows the intentions of my heart.

When I found out the answer and the real story, I really disappointed.

The important thing is I know what I do, I really know my hearts and the feelings.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoyed a wonderful last dinner outside as a bachelor. The extream pizza make me feel nauseous. Too much cheese. I don't like extream pizza. Hahaha...

No comments: