Friday, February 10

The Most Boring Semester Break

This is the most boring semester break I have ever faced in my life. There are two times double holiday during this semester break. That means four direct days off for two times and I just stay at home without doing anything. A life without meaning.

My weekend also bored.

When the class began, my weekend is packed with class schedule and I was tired from lack of rest. I always hope the semester break come again and I want go to holiday.

When the semester break come, I try to plan my holiday. Every weekend the plan will cancelled and I'm very dissappointed. Did not leave the house even to go jogging. The bored life.

I need a healthy living environment. I need a fresh air out there. I need sightseeing or at least go somewhere on weekend.

My brain freezes. My brain's cell is likely to be less active soon.

No comments: