Thursday, July 12

I Miss My Blogging World

My silence is only 4 months.
My life is empty without internet.
I have lost the typing power.

Final exam has already ended this afternoon. I told my roommate that I'm very lonely without my friends. Last time, I studying with my friends. We will change the notes and read together. I miss them so much.

My roommate called me after I text him. He said, "I'll always be with you. Your ex-classmate have their own life. You need to live and study without them."

Saya rindu kawan-kawan saya. Saya rindu zaman belajar saya dulu. Zaman belajar saya dulu tak sama macam keadaan yang saya hadapi sekarang ni. Sangat berbeza. Untuk membina hubungan yang utuh antara classmate sedia ada sekarang ni sangat janggal.

My roommate said, "It remains one sem only. Redah aje."

Ok. Roommate saya sangat sempoi. Hahaha... Kesian dia selalu mengadap saya menangis setiap sem. Nak pergi kelas nangis, nak buat assignment nangis, nak test pun nangis. Nak exam? Saya meraung! Hahaha...

1 comment:

Maria Hadiey said...

kak rina....miss to read ur blog....
hahah..miss u to kak rina..