Monday, March 12

Stop Asking Me!

Please stop asking me about baby!

I was so stress by the people around me. Always ask questions that hurt me. Is that necessary to ask the same thing to me everyday? Very disgusted face, came to me with intent to annoy me.

"When you want to pregnant?"
"Why do you not pregnant yet?"
"Are you planning?"
"Why are you so lazy to making baby?"

Do you need to ask me that stupid questions?
Perlu ke tanya saya soalan yang sama berulang-ulang?
Do think making baby is easy like baking a cake?
ko belajar sains ke tak kat sekolah dulu?

Please... stop asking me that stupid questions. I believe that Allah knows everything. My sustenance is determined by Allah.

I have a lot of problems to bear. Please do not burden me with more problems.

Kindly think before you ask me that question. Do you know what I feel?

It's hurt me.

Deep into my heart.

You do not have to hurt me because I never try to hurt others.



Please...





No comments: