Saturday, March 10

Who I Am In Your Heart?

People never escape from real life problems. I expect my life is better after switching status. It's otherwise. I live surrounded by other's people problems. I look forwards to a roommate who understand me. But I get a roommate who likes to run away from problems. I hate these environments.

I hate people who broke their promises.
I hate selfish people.
I hate people who take things easy.
I hate to talk to you.
Every time we talk, there's no good solution.

Can you try to understand me?
I am not asking an unreasonable thing.
Please understand me.
This is not the life that I would like it.

You are not lead me to happiness.
I always harbored feelings.
You ignore my feelings.

I had to find my own alternative to entertain my heart.
To find my own weekend activities.
Why do I have to act in front of everyone?
Hide my sadness to all those.

I know you read this.
Please try to understand me.
I just want my own life.
I want to live like the other spouse.
I want to achieve goals in life.

You have too many reasons.
Various reason...
I am fed up with your reasons.

Sometimes I wonder, who i am in your heart?

You always take the easy way.
Hang out with your bachelor friend.
Leave the problem to me alone in this house.
You let me bear the burden of the problem.
Why are you doing this to me?
I hate you.

Your time with me can be counted with the five fingers.
Sometimes I wonder, do you uncomfortable with me?
You just come to me when you are sick.
When you are recover, your friend is priority.
Your hang out's friend is your priority not me!
You like to play online games until midnight.
You would prefer to play online games from talking to me.

I am tired of this way of life.

You always give me hope.
But only a false hope.
You always promise to me.
But you will forgotten your promise.

I don't believe your hope.
I don't believe your promise.
I don't like to talk to you.
I don't like your silent attitude.

This is not the life I wish for.




No comments: